I wrote everything on this site, and co-wrote some with team or band mates.
I’ve written every kind of communication from entertaining nonsense for the biggest beer brand image and excitement, to serious corporate/government and military/foreign policy driven strategies with federal decision-maker target audiences. I’ve written in every medium from full-page newspaper editorials, multi-million dollar film productions for TV broadcasts, to messages on sandwich boards on the streets in 60+ cities. I've dressed up dogs as doctors and dressed 10 dwarfs in bowling pins to run away from a giant bowling ball. And even some poetry.
I spent years in art and design school and my ideas are as visual as they are verbal. I've created the concepts, written text and directed the design and illustration of large scale poster series.
I’ve written, produced and directed film and video shoots of varying scale and done the same with live events and elaborate shows in venues as large as The Joint in Las Vegas’ Hard Rock Hotel and the House of Blues in New Orleans. I have pretty widely ranging technical knowledge, legal knowledge and even some scientific knowledge that comes in handy when writing and producing most stuff.
I've associated with ALL kinds of people, from saints to sinners, from the most powerful and wealthy, to the most disenfranchised, desperate criminals. From the kindest of people, to Mixed Martial Arts fighters to sociopaths and violent rapists and killers. The most inspired geniuses and artists to the most aggressive liars and evil, manipulative (shudder!) advertising executives and Budweiser Marketing Managers. And then there's my family!
- Created a children's TV show that had CTW very excited, with Oscar and Grammy level talent and writing that held a combination of action, heart and education they had never seen before.
- Wrote 30+ TV Program Ideas for Food Channel and Crown Media to aid in a sales pitch.
- I have a true story Western concept that's dying to be told.
- Unscripted big music TV series in which Neon Television and Buck Productions have shown interest.
- TV series concept that is an exciting twist on history.
- An insane true life, story "dramedy" with wild psychotic behavior, ghosts and mind-bending, culture exploring flashbacks.
- A SyFy story based on a real-time, popular culture trend that opens up a secret world of galactic drama and revealing that life is not really as we knew it - and a love story to boot.
I'm casually working on a handful of new songs currently.
I'm assisting a couple of writers who have come to me for reviews of their science fiction story work, and contributions I can't help making to their writing, plots and new stories.
It's inspired me to create an idea or two for hopeful further development.
I'm happy to talk to anybody about anything. If it gets into murky or overly revealing intellectual property conversations, we can always execute a non-disclosure agreement, but I'm really friendly and flexible and fun to work with.